Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have reviewed the Faculty Endorsement Letter and are prepared to send a copy of this letter to a faculty member who has agreed to endorse your work.
- You have read the Author Guidelines and your work meets all style and formatting requirements.
- The submission file is in one of the following formats: .docx, .doc, .ppt, .jpg, .mp3
- Audio and visual submissions are accompanied by a brief written description.
- As the Author or Creator of the work, you warrant that the work has not been previously published, and that it does not contain any libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
Authors retain any and all existing copyright to works contributed to this site, and may be used by others in accordance with the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By submitting works, contributors grant non-exclusive rights to MacEwan University and MacEwan University Library to make items accessible online and take any necessary steps to preserve them. This includes posting these works in MacEwan's institutional repository (http://roam.macewan.ca) to ensure digital preservation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.