Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
PrefaceThis section provides an introduction and a preface to each issue being published.
In-depth articles focusing on issues about conservation, sustainability and climate change that are generated from students and faculty from countries other than Canada (up to 6,000 words)
In-depth articles focusing on issues that are local, national, or international (3,000 to 10,000 words)